Tuesday 15 January 2008

Its Not Big And Its Not Clever


So giants Liverpool had their return match against Luton who to their embarrassment held them to a draw last week.


With their players worth millions of pounds each they demonstrated their prowess and might by beating a team 2 leagues below them, whose players haven't been paid for goodness knows how long and who have faced an uncertain future for weeks.


Not only that but they decided to prove how brilliant they were by making it a humiliating 5 - o defeat.


Very big and clever.

2 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

You know I support Liverpool.And I feel for the Hatters. However, my generosity of sprit does not extend to doing my own team down in favour of a second rate, second class and very badly run club


You'll never walk alone huh ?

JVIP

Georgina Best said...

On this occasion in my book you just might :-)