Monday 28 April 2008

Boing Boing!


Yes I know it's a little unusual to be supporting a rival Championship team but we need WBA to beat Southampton tonight to keep our hopes alive.

Come on you Baggies!

Trouble is The Baggies only need a point tonight to secure them promotion to the Premiership. I just pray they decide to go up in style and go for the win.

Come on you Baggies!

So tonight, I'll be singing songs in praise of West Brom.

Come on you Baggies!

I'll wear my navy and white striped pyjamas to bed.

Come on you Baggies!

I'll put a pin-up of Tony Mowbray on my wall.

Come on you Baggies!

I'll even watch videos of your fans playing on You Tube

Just win for us tonight. Please!

Boing Boing!

5 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Go for it Girl!!

I will be a West Ham fan on Saturday.

Stuey said...

Will keep them crossed for ya

Anonymous said...

Well the baggies nearly blew it. Now we have to bank on the Blades to put Southampton down ... (or we draw and Southampton draw, or we win, they win and either Sheffield Wednesday, Coventry or Blackpool lose. Choose a permutation)!

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Well your goal difference is better than Southampton's plus their home form well is Crap and they play Sheff Utd!!!

Yeah Yeah I know u gotta go to Stoke - but its the last day!!!

Georgina Best said...

Thanks for all the good wishes. May take a bit more than that when it comes to next weekend tho :-{