Thursday 27 August 2009

St James' Park Beckons


That time has come.

After getting so close to hallowed turf during our holiday, those foxy boys are going to follow in my footsteps next Monday, and grace the interior of St James' Park.

I can't believe I'm so excited.

I think it will be a really tough and tight match.

Our away form to date has not been bad but this will be a real test.

We may come out with a spring in our step.

Or should that be dribble.

Then again our confidence may take a dive.

Like some others we might mention.

1 comment:

Mosher said...

I think Leicester are in with a chance at this one, although I'd be happy with the draw.

Problem we've got is only one fit striker on our books right now. Ameobi's apparently broken his foot so I doubt we'll risk him on Monday night.

Although it'd be a dream start for one of the academy lads to come on and score a winner.

I'm forseeing a drudgy midfield battle and a tight result as we'll have nobody up front to ping the ball to.