Thursday 22 November 2007

I Don't Believe It


OK OK . You won't hear me say it very often so listen hard because I can only bring myself to whisper it.................
I was wrong!

At last our 'precious' new manager has been revealed as Ian Holloway.

The worst thing is I won't get any of this.

Our Ian is a West Country boy - like myself. Except of course I am a girl.

He's had a time of it too, one way or another. He has three deaf children. And his wife fought off cancer when they were first going out together.

Enough of that anyway. I'm off to research the answers to the questions posed by one of my readers in the comments on yesterday's post. They are quite hard for a girl who has only just learned to do football.

I'm going to try my very best though.

Feel as if I have to redeem myself after my uncharacteristic blunder.

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

Today I feel like poor old victor. The misathrope in me has emerged....mainly because of an uncomfortble bed, being bitten by mossies (i´m in spin) nd the stinking weather.....pissing down....oh to be in england

JVIP