Wednesday 22 July 2009

A Punch And A Kick Does The Trick


This is post number 800!

What am I doing to celebrate?

Well I'm stuck in a London hotel at a 2 day planning event, wishing I was tucked up next to my lover instead.

Even if he has been surreptitiously posting on my blog.

He proved to be right about Sven, although I am much more sceptical about his Beckham story.

So as I surface this evening after a day ensconced discussing important things with important people, I can at last concentrate on the things that really matter, such as what is going on in the football world.

Which at the moment seems to revolve around throwing punches from what I could see.

Like this.

And this.

Excepting of course a certain £80million player, when kicking seems to be much more the order of the day.

I do hope he didn't get his nice white kit all dirty.

No comments: