Thursday 7 August 2008

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow


Tomorrow we travel home.

It’s always sad to end a holiday when you have had a great time – which we have.

It is the first time my lover and I have really been away together. And our little caravan certainly makes for an intimate experience.

So will I be shedding a tear or two as we hitch up our Puck and zip up our suitcases?

Let me see………

Access to the Internet again…….. First match of the season against MK Dons on Saturday…….. My new away shirt waiting for me at home.

I don’t think so.

2 comments:

Sexiest Football Forum said...

Hey! I love your blog and woman so can do football! If you need any help, feel free to join a forum we've set up http://sexiestfootball.proboards57.com/ we combine fashion and football lol, we'd love to have you there.

Keep up the good work on the blog! MWAH!

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgina. My holiday was only two weeks ago but already it seems like an age. But hey, the football season's starting....