Wednesday 27 August 2008

One Jump Ahead


You know how I sometimes say "You heard it here first"?

I just want you to know its the truth.

For example I was talking about this issue back in August last year.

And do you remember the time I predicted Gary Megson would become the Foxes' manager? And I was right of course (although to be fair, with the advantage of hindsight I wish I hadn't been)

Now it seems some people are recognising that the idea of team GB is politically driven. Like I said earlier this week.

I told you so is not a very nice expression.

But you did hear it here first - didn't you?

2 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Hopefully Brown won't be around until 2012.... lets see what his successor has to say.

Unlucky at Foolham tonite

Anonymous said...

You were unlucky. Team GB stands for Team Gordon Brown, does it not ?

cf