Thursday 30 August 2007

You Heard It Here First


I have hot inside information that our next manager is going to be Gary Megson. I have tried telling them on Talking Balls but for some reason they don't believe me. Obviously I can't reveal my sources, but time will tell.

So Gary Megson. What do we know about him?

Well for a start he is ginger. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing of course. Despite the views of some on the subject (a prime example of which is here).

But it does carry its own hazards. For example, did you know that ginger people are more likely to feel pain? And are in danger of extinction?

And then of course there is the worry for us non-gingers of saying the wrong thing and causing offence. There is some useful advice on this here.

Anyway, gingerness aside, he successfully managed West Brom between 1999 and 2004, taking the team into the premiership twice. His later stint at Nottingham F*****t was less successful and it would seem he was essentially drummed out by the fans after disappointing performances.

So when he is appointed - just remember you heard it here first.

4 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

Your sources suggest a link to Ian Abrahams or Mike Parry.

JVIP

Anonymous said...

Please no.

Steven

Anonymous said...

Please let it not be Warnock. I simply can't forget how much he hated Leicester the last time we were promoted.

Lady in red said...

I asked my son "stato" about the possibility of Gregson being your new manager he thinks it quite possible as Mandaric does like him