Friday 31 August 2007

My Precious


We are orphans. Abandoned fox cubs. How sad is that?

Not so Plymouth, our opponents tomorrow. They have Ian Holloway to look after them.

3 fairly interesting things about Ian Holloway are:
  • His nickname is Olly or Gollum
  • He featured in a BBC Documentary "Stress Test" where he publicly addressed his anger management problems
  • When he was manager of Bristol Rover FC he refused to sit in a red chair because it was the colour of their arch rivals, Bristol City
3 fairly strange things Olly has said are:

  • Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi."
  • "If is a big word. If I had long hair, I could be a rock star"
  • "I feel so unlucky at the moment. If I fell into a barrow of boobs I'd come out sucking on my thumb"
We can only hope he doesn't get to do a post match interview tomorrow. With such a poetic style he will dazzle the viewers and put our win into the shade.

Did I say win? I think I did.

Come on you blues!!!

See you at the match. Row T.

4 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

Yea...i'll be there too....i think you're gonna trounced...but maybe not...maybe not...it'll take the fans to lift the team...jvip

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol online - tramadol dosage pain dogs

Anonymous said...

[url=http://my.moverapid.com/serevent][img]http://my.moverapid.com/promo.gif[/img][/url]





[size=4][url=http://my.moverapid.com/serevent][b][color=blue]Buy [/color][color=red]Serevent[/color][color=blue] ONLINE - click here![/color][/b][/url][/size]

Unknown said...

Good Article, aninasouvenir.wordpress.com. thanks for your article. :)