Sunday 12 August 2007

Measuring Up



I listened to quite a lot of footy on the radio this afternoon as I was doing my wench-type chores.

Didn't hear much of the Arsenal/Fulham match though, although I did hear Laurie Sanchez speak afterwards.

He's a bit full of himself isn't he? There he was yesterday busy slagging off Arsenal, saying they stand no chance this year. Went moaning on today after his team lost saying it was all down to Arsenal diving and how his players hadn't and how it was all unfair.

Boo hoo.

I can't bear a bad loser. As Martin Luther King said:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

From what I heard of you Mr Sanchez - you didn't measure up.

No comments: