Wednesday 29 August 2007

An Axe To Grind

It's not often I post twice in one day but ... blimey... Milan's only gone and sacked Martin Allen!.

The official story of course is that the parting is mutual but no-one believes it. What is not clear is what the real reasons are.

There have been rumours of a rift emerging between the two men recently and speculation that Allen was going to be sacked. Given how many rumours float around the world of football though no-one seems to have paid much heed. At least not judging by the comments on the message boards.

There are a few dissenting voices but in the main there is overwhelming shock, surprise and anger from the Foxes fans about Milan's decision. Some are talking about boycotting the match against Plymouth on Saturday. Others of showing their fury with Mandaric who they feel has ignored the wishes of the fans.

I have to say I do feel very disappointed myself. I have had real faith to date in MM so I really hope this is about what is best for the club, not his ego.

Anyway, you'll be pleased to know I will be in a prime position to report on what happens at the match. My tickets are on their way.

See you on Saturday if you are going. I'll be the one in the LCFC shirt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So will I:)

Fludie

Jungle VIP said...

no.....Dowie....please no....Roeder....please no.
Warnock.......double please please, pretty please.....no

JVIP