Wednesday 24 October 2007

Early Doors


He's gone.

Megson has left LCFC and gone off to pastures new. Probably Bolton, although this has yet to be confirmed.

I have a message for him.

Gary Megson you are a dirty rat. You came to Leicester City after months of being unemployed. Mandaric backed you. He gave you a break. And you repaid him with this. You were not even Bolton's first choice. They really wanted Souness. Well we look forward to seeing you with your new team in the Championship next year, when you have been relegated. Goodbye.

There - got that off my chest.

So then - who will it be?

I feel the eyes of many Foxes upon me. I have delivered once. Can I do it again?

I've heard a few names around - Coleman, Jewell, Keegan, Newell, Grayson, Collins. Penney and Ince. I've also heard the suggestion from one of my more mysterious sources that Brendon Rogers, the Chelsea assistant could be a candidate.

It's still 'early doors' though.............................

................which is an interesting phrase . Coined by the Ron Atkinson, disgraced football pundit, meaning early on in a game or competition.

My powers are not sufficiently strong to give you a confident prediction yet but if I had to pick a name from the list above my strongest feeling at this time is Newell. If it does turn out to be him of course I will need to ensure he reads this blog on a regular basis. Might help him develop a bit more respect for women's involvement in football.

Like I say though, early doors and as I woman I completely reserve the right to change my mind.

As often as I want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The job description will have to include loyalty, getting on well with the chairman, staying power, and probably some knowledge of football.

Georgina Best said...

On that basis I could do it.......Do you think I should apply?

Jungle VIP said...

how about the jol meister ?
JVIP