Tuesday 23 October 2007

Stop! Thief!

They're trying to steal Gary Megson off us!

Bolton that is.

What a cheek! I mean it is hardly our problem if they can't appoint a decent manager in the first place. Or if their performance in the Premiership is poor. Why should we suffer?

Of course it is not a done deal yet. But it has emerged today that Megson has not yet signed a contract with LCFC. So it seems that Mandaric's words earlier this week about loyalty, trust and integrity were more rhetoric than a display of power. He has no proper hold on the recently appointed manager.

The fans on Talking Balls are already starting to speculate about who would replace him. I've heard there might be a Premiership manager looking for a job shortly..............

I'm not going to make any predictions at this stage. Regular readers of this blog, however, will know that I have special powers in this area.

Stay tuned would be my advice.

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

My tip is that it may well become Mr Megson.Bolton knocked Reading out of the Premiership playoffs about 10 years ago. I'd like to see them managed by Barry Fry or maybe even Trevor Francis. That would ensure a speedy departure to the Championship.
You're the oricle......what do you think ?
JVIP