Sunday 14 October 2007

Judas

Forgive me girls for I have sinned.

I have been unfaithful to the cause.

It's shocking to confess - but last night I watched a rugby match!!

I know - my shame is burning!

But........................

It was England v France. And it was enthralling.

With my lover at my side and surrounded by a load of rugby fans, all with varying degrees of burliness, I watched in on a big screen in a pub.

Admittedly the experience wasn't perfect. For a start the colour on the screen was a bit dodgy, with all the white players looking as if they had an orange sun tan.

Even so, I was entranced by the combination of emotion, energy, courage, concentration, skill and sheer muscle power. All those Lycra clad pecs and pert nipples. All those close up shots of thighs being rubbed.

The evening resulted in a strong, if very uncharacteristic, feeling of pride when England won.

So have I strayed from the path? Have I succumbed to temptation and begun to love another?

Of course not!

There is no doubt about it. This is exciting.

But this is beautiful.

I'm a girl. I like beautiful things.

After all I am one.

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

The videos are just amazing. The girl....what can i say ?....lovely as ever
Great post GB

JVIP