Thursday 25 October 2007

Fun And Games


I'm going to my first match at The Walkers this Saturday.

How fantastic is that?

I wonder if we will know by then who our new manager is? Front runner is Dowie apparently.

It's been said that LCFC give a whole new meaning to the term "manager of the week" - on the basis that we seem to have a different one with about that regularity. Another Fox-loving Blogger, Cunning Fox (hi mate!), being much cleverer than me and able to count with his finger AND toes, has calculated that our managers are staying for an average of 3.67 games and that at this rate we will have had 12.5 managers by the end of the season.

Presumably then, over time the manager 'squad' will be bigger than that of the players.

Maybe Mandaric should step back and take this opportunity to adopt a whole different approach. I mean this whole ridiculous thing of circulating managers around the clubs like some sort of "pass the parcel" or "musical chairs" game.

Why not go for something new Mandy? Why not be the first Chairman to appoint a woman?

It's just a thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I think Hope Powell would get us playing some good football.

Jungle VIP said...

fair play to you Mr Cunning. Hope Powell is a well groovy chick. it would so interesting. I talked to my good friend about this very subject.She thinks the first main league woman manager is a few years away yet.....it would be good to see it happen ?
JVIP