Saturday 7 November 2009

I Never Felt More Like Singing The Blues


Self pity is an unattractive quality in a person I have to concede.

Except when I am the subject of course.

For a girl who rarely gets sick, having a heavy cold has proved something of a challenge.

And as if that wasn't bad enough in itself, The Foxes lost at home today 1 -2 (it would have been 0 2 had it not been for a 90 minute goal by Berner).

Even Bolton getting duffed up 5 -1 by Villa wasn't enough to cheer me up.

My lover, however, who can be sensitive on such occasions (known for his sensitivity across 5 counties in fact he tells me!), has found just the thing to drive away my blues.

Changing my desktop picture to one of David Beckham in his underpants was nothing short of inspired.

I feel a night on the computer coming on...........................

No comments: