Saturday 21 November 2009

GL+GS=P


I'm a girl of few failings as you can imagine.

One weakness I would have to own in relation to football, however, is a propensity to believe in the equation;

"Good Looks (GL) + Good Skills (GS) = Perfection (P)".

Somehow I find it harder to notice fault in those with the 'F' factor.

It has helped me understand others who sometimes struggle to see what's in front of them.

What it means in practice is that whilst the rest of the world is shouting "dirty cheat", I'm falling under his spell.

And as I publicly denounce such outrageous behaviour, what I'm secretly thinking is "That really was a very sexy turn of hand".

Which leads me to conclude that either I'm right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Or I'm not at good as maths as I thought.

No comments: