Wednesday 23 April 2008

The 'F' Factor



There are some men you just don't look at. Men who offer no attraction to you whatsoever. Like Iain Dowie (sorry Dowie fans!), or Gareth Southgate.

There are other men whom you don't consider physically attractive but who nevertheless hold a fascination for you. Such as Arsene Wenger and Ian Hollow Way.

Some men you can look at and think "Well he's not my sort but I can recognise what others see in him". You know the type I mean. Frank Lampard (I'm not sure I could love anyone named Frank), Sven Goran Eriksson, Steven Gerrard.

Men like Torres and Renaldo are just pretty to look at. Not in a really sexy way, just very pleasing on the eye. What they call 'eye candy' in some circles I understand.

And then there are the men who send a shiver down your spine. Men who stir something deep inside you. The "Mmmm yum yum" factor. Like Jose Mourhinho .......

(pauses to compose herself)

...... and David Beckham.

(further adjustments made)

But when it really comes to down and dirty, what you need is not an interesting personality. It is not a good brain. It's not even a particularly well proportioned face. (Although if they're on offer I'll take them thank you)

What you get with the likes of bears like Didier Drogba and Roy Keane is just one thing and one thing alone.

The "ffwwoorr" factor.

3 comments:

Georgina Best said...

Sounds as if your "ffwwoorr" is a bit different to mine. Probably just as well in the circumstances.And its like I said. Never mind what they are like as people. Its all very basic at that level.

Unknown said...

Mosher, it's more of a dirty-hot kind of "ffwwoorr" thing. Animalistic, hormonal, and on-the-kitchen-floor uncontrollable. Kind of like Bruce Lee, only with way less injuries and way more nekkid ;-)

Mosher said...

OK, well my reaction to Roy Keane is animalistic, possibly hormonal (definitely homicidal) and the mention of "kitchen" just makes me think of the superb varieties of knives I could use.