Wednesday 30 April 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different


It's hard not to be obsessed with the Foxes dire situation. As my colleague blogger and Leicester fan Cunningfox will tell you. Not helped by today's news that Kisnorbo will be out of action for about 6 months due to injury.

But wallowing in the misery of it all will not help will it?

So lets turn our attention to something different........

Ummm...........

Let me see .......................

There must be some other interesting news around.

What about the great match last night that saw the ManUre go though to the Champions League final? Or the thrill as I listen to this evening match?

Yesterday's story about Ronaldo and the transvestites must surely be an amusing antidote.

Come on girls help me out...........

OK. I give in.

We're doomed!

6 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Hope you shed a tear for Frank. I did!!

Anonymous said...

I try and take my mind off it, but however hard I manage, "Three points needed away at Stoke City" keeps popping into my head.

By the way, what's all this about a Champions League final?

Georgina Best said...

areallaticfromthesouth: Did you wipe your nose on your sleeve too like me?

cunningfox: Dunno. Some big event last night apparently.

areallaticfromthesouth said...

My Blue shirt Georgina is short sleeved.

Georgina Best said...

Eeerrr - so you got snot on your arm then! Yuk!!

areallaticfromthesouth said...

always!!

haha