Sunday 13 April 2008

Ian Hollow Way


I'm worried, I'm cross and I'm fed up.

I can't believe we gave away those two points yesterday - very nearly three.

I was not at the match but listened to it on the radio and read the comments by fans who were there. All in all it adds up to a very disappointing performance.

Regular readers of this blog will know that I have been a big supporter of Holloway and have urged holding the faith on a number of occasions. But you can only rely on blind faith for so long. And for me this really has started to run out.

The thing that worries me most is listening to post match and other interviews with Ollie. He sounds lame and clueless to be honest. So much so that I have invented a new name for him. I will be calling him Ian Hollow Way from now on until he persuades me I should do otherwise.

I don't know what is going on in the dressing room at Leicester City but I sense a lack of direction and a match by match mentality. Whilst I know the fans are cross with the players too, we have some good men on paper who have shown flashes of what they might do within the right set up.

I'm not yet baying for his blood but I have to say if Hollow Way is manager of The Foxes at the beginning of next season I'll be very very surprised.

So surprised, in fact, I will give up pies for a month if he is.

No need to cancel my standing order to Pukka just yet though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bread and.....er....dripping for you next season then Georgie. I'd "steak" my life on it

JVIP