Tuesday 22 April 2008

Neither Rhyme Nor Reason


I hear Hicks may be in a fix tonight. I hope no-one picks on him. But if he will mix with the fans who at the moment are pretty sick of him, what does he expect?

Rafa, the gaffa will be hoping Gerrard plays well 'ard tonight, if only to detract from the fact that the pact has fallen apart in the boardroom.

Grant will be hoping he can supplant the chants of the fans for Jose.

I have to say that at the end of a long day, I'm looking forward to putting my feet up to watch the cup.

And have no fear - I'll swig a beer (or two) as I cheer for those dear Liverpool boys.

I just hope the match isn't a bore as we've seen before and that someone scores early doors.

Fingers crossed tomorrow's post is not about how Liverpool lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crossing fingers obviously wasn't enough then. Sad things happen in football

GB