Tuesday 29 April 2008

What A Pong!


Creating bad smells is not what we girls do of course.

But we know a bad odour when we smell one.

Such as the story today that Sven is to be sacked from Manchester City. That definitely stinks. I know they haven't been perfect but come on. They will finish at least 9th in the Premiership - maybe higher - this season. Not bad, especially as it is his first season with them.

And the whiff of disloyalty and sour grapes appear to be in the air at Tottenham.

Worst of all though is the stench of the fear of relegation hanging around our house at the moment. My lover worrying for his precious Royals. Me just feeling sick at the prospect that we could be relegated by this time next week.

If I hold my breath much longer I'll turn blue.

Oh I forgot - I already am!

Leicester 'til I die!

2 comments:

Mosher said...

Could be worse - you could support Mansfield Town...

Georgina Best said...

True. But only marginally worse.