Monday 14 April 2008

A Walk On The Wild Side


If you were having a difficult time in your life, like Paul Gascoigne for example, there is probably a fairly short list of people who you might view as being good to talk to. People who really could give you the support and guidance you need.

But I bet I'm not alone in thinking that probably one of the last people in the world who would make that list would be this man.

With his conviction in 1992 for rape and disqualification in 1997 for biting off an opponent's ear, he doesn't strike me as full of the milk of human kindness.

That's not to say I don't believe that people can change. But feral boxer to counsellor? I'm really not sure.

Talking of feral though, I reckon The Foxes could do with a bit of that at the moment. A good helping of fighting spirit would certainly spice up their recent tame performances.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Gruesome Mike Tyson. I heard him on the radio the other day being interviewed by the seeker of truth and justice, Mr MP.

Mike the ....er..."psych" hasn't changed very much if you listen to him. Mad as a box of frogs.....not counting David Ginola

JVIP