Sunday 6 April 2008

There's No Business Like Snow Business


What's it like round your way?

It's snowing here. Beautiful sunshine this morning after waking up to a scattering of snow. But now it is coming down quite heavily.

It created difficult conditions for some of the matches today too. Not quite as extreme as this it has to be said. Or this.

I have to confess to a child-like love of snow. Having fun like this, or this, or even this. There is nothing like it.

A bit of me secretly hopes we get snowed in over night. That way I could be holed up with my lover for the day tomorrow. Eating baked potatoes and drinking hot chocolate.

Shame we haven't got satellite yet. I'm sure we could have found some match replays to watch to while away the hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. You ever seen a footy match played in snow ?

JVIP