Wednesday 16 April 2008

Kiss And Tell



Back in November Georgina smelt a rat.

Not a major surprise then to learn today that Harry Rednap is taking action against the police for the way he and his family were treated when he was arrested last year.

I heard the news as I was travelling down the M5 with my lover on the way to a day out by the seaside.

Obviously as this is a post about football I won't be telling you about the wonderful crab sandwiches I ate at lunchtime at The Anchor Inn in Seatown, accompanied by a lovely pint of local ale. Nor the delicious triple chocolate ice cream I devoured to follow it up.

I won't regale you with story of how I persuaded my lover to climb to the top of a steep hill with me against all his inclinations.

You won't get to know about the groovy red hat I bought in Lyme Regis and wore the rest of the day or the succulent Lemon Sole we bought at a local fish shop and he is cooking for my tea as I post.

Instead I will return the conversation to the harsh reality of The Foxes' situation. Away to Barnsley on Saturday with a desperate need to win.

I should have bought another red hat like mine for Hollow Way. He needs a hat to pull something out of this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dangerous days at The Walkers. Quotes such as, "If i fell in a barrel of Boobs, I'd come up sucking my thumb" are crude and unedifying. I think your discomfort and worries about Div 1 oblivion are justified at the moment. Foxes fans do not deserve this level of incompetence. I'm begining to wonder if Mandric is truely at the helm any more. He is quite old ? And there's the Bung thing going on to worry him. I mean, look what's happened to Fulham ?

JVIP

JVIP