Tuesday 8 December 2009

Keep It In The Family


I have 3 sons..

There's Gooner Junior who you know about.

My one stepson is a Liverpool fan (but we won't hold that against him) and lives locally, although I haven't seen him for a while.

My other stepson lives in America with his wife and son whom I have yet to meet.

They are returning to England to live early next year, which will be fantastic.

Anyway Richard being a bang at it Chel$ea and mad bonkers England fan, I reckon there will be an added dimension to my football world, especially during the World Cup.

And it will be useful to have some insider knowledge on the London boys in blue.

You never know we might, - just very possible on an extremely outside chance of possibilities - might, be playing them next season.

With my step daughter being a ManUre fan we'll have representation within the family from each of the top four and - erm - The Foxes........Sorted !

(HL Says Something bad is happening-two matches lost on the bounce.....I'm scared for her)

No comments: