Friday 8 February 2008

A Masked Gesture

An 82 year old Ghanaian fan offered his granddaughter's hand in marriage this week to Junior Agogo as a 'thank-you' for scoring the goal that got the team into the semi-finals of the African Cup of Nations. Not sure if the offer still stands now they are out of the competition though!

Great gesture.

Talking of which, Foxes fans are being urged to don Ian Holloway masks for the match against Plymouth Argyle tomorrow.

The plan is intended as an act of defiance following public criticism of our beloved manager earlier in the week by Plymouth Argyle Chairman, Paul Stapleton.

I'm not going to the match myself sadly but I will of course be wearing my mask at home as a gesture of solidarity.

I hope my lover can see his way to feeling some level of attraction for a balding 44 year old.

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

Hmmmm....I've wondered long about this blog and am encouraged to find the odd reference to S and M in it. Pleasing indeed.

JVIP