Sunday 17 February 2008

One Day I'm Gonna Be Famous


You may recall me mentioning the football Hall of Fame recently.

Well not having heard of such a thing before I thought I would take a look.

Not in reality of course because the football museum it is housed in is miles away - Preston to be exact.

But virtually, via the website.

Its interesting to see who is in there (and I note I gave you duff information before - there are actually now 7 women). The list includes managers as well as players.

Not our Ollie yet but one day.......................

Have a look around and see what you think.

Here is a more comprehensive list of what is included.

I'm looking forward to the day when they have a category for "football bloggers". I can see it now.....my name in lights........everlasting fame........

2 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

With luck, you'll become "queen of the split infinitive"

Nice one Georgy

JVIP

Georgina Best said...

Is that a football move I haven't learnt about yet?