Friday 1 February 2008

Spot The Difference


My lover is not very keen on soap operas. As he rightly points out, why would you want to watch one dimensional fiction when you have football and all that goes with it?

But as you know we had to watch a bit of Corrie on Monday night at the pub waiting for the football to come on. My beloved revealed that he had not watched the programme for about 10 years.

Imagine his surprise then when Alan Shearer appeared on the screen.

Lover: What's he doing in this?
Georgina: Who?
Lover: Shearer.
Georgina: Ah, you mean Ashley Peacock

And when you start looking about it is amazing how many football player do indeed have doubles. In the most unlikely places.

Not to mention that providing look alikes can be big business.

I did ask my lover if he thought I might have a double somewhere. He replied that there is no-one quite like me anywhere in this world or any other.

I'm still trying to work out if that is a compliment or not.

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

I think perhaps you might find your double at the following url.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42516000/jpg/_42516157_fisher2_bodypa.jpg

Pip Pip

JVIP