Tuesday 21 October 2008

Here There And Everywhere


Football matches can be like buses sometimes.

There are times when nothing of interest seems to be happening.

Then you get nights like tonight when I just can't decide where to devote my attention.

There's all the action in the Champions league, with both ManUre and the Arse strutting their stuff.

At about the same time Reading will be hoping to give Doncaster a battering (Reading being my Championship team for the season if you recall).

My dear Foxes will be making Walsall wish they had never been born, whilst Luton (my League 2 team) will be trying to beat Grimsby away.

What is a girl to do?

Looks like it will be the ManUre on the telly, the Arse on the radio and Leicester on the computer.

Talk about multi- tasking.

How thinly can a girl spread herself for goodness sake?

2 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Your 'dear Foxes' should be first in your list - not 4th - they are your team after all.

Georgina Best said...

latic: 4th on the page, 1st in my heart.

LEICESTER 'TIL I DIE!!