Wednesday 15 April 2009

Some People Are Never Satisfied


You are probably wondering what became of my lover following yesterday's encounter.

Of course he was disappointed.

But he talked about his pride in the heart and courage shown by the Liverpool boys.

It was quite a match wasn't it?

As we said to each other, "You couldn't make it up".

So when I listened in to Talk Sport today I expected everyone to be buzzing with it.

And they were to some extent.

Until I tuned into Durham and Wrighty. Durham was expounding the view that the abiding feature of the match was the number of defensive mistakes.

Oh and that there were too many goals. He got bored.

I mean what?

Some people are never satisfied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having heard the Durham and Wright debate myself, I can only say ginger flaps makes it up to be sensational and gingery; it's just radio Georgy ?