Sunday 13 September 2009

The Icing On The Cake


I've had a lovely weekend.

I had Friday afternoon off, spent taking a leisurely walk along the canal bank with my lover. Followed by a refreshing beer in The Golden Fleece, passing time with some local 'characters'.

I caught up with a few emails and other bits of paperwork yesterday morning so I feel more on top of things.

Then we did our radio show, after which Spurs v ManUre at the pub.

Last night of the Proms topped off with a helping of MOTD.

Today was spent in the company of my lover and his mum, who is very sweet and funny and lovely company, walking along Clevedon Pier and eating ice-cream my lover queued half an hour for.

And if that isn't enough of a chocolate cake of a weekend for you...........

My boys duffed up Ollie's lot. And I found my cap, lost for 2 weeks, with my beloved Foxes badge on it.

What's a chocolate cake without the icing?

No comments: