Tuesday 20 March 2007

They Always Smell Their Own Lair


DUM DUM DUM DUM

It could only be one team. As I look back through all my careful research and evaluation I can see this. Good sense of colour. And well foxy. Like me.

Come on you Foxes!

Yep - I am now officially a Leicester City fan. Well when I say officially I mean that this is a public announcement and so I can't go back on it now. Although of course not many people will know yet. Because I haven't got that many readers. Which is probably a good thing because if I had and they knew me they might start talking to me about how we are doing in the league and who our manager is and what do I think of such and such a player. Hard to blag some of those basics. Not quite ready for that yet.

Mind you I do feel quite excited about being part of a new community. All those Leicester supporters who will want to be my friend now. I am thinking of emailing the fan site. You know say hello to everyone and tell them how excited I am to be joining them. It's an important communication though and not to be rushed. If I got it wrong they might think I was a bit weird or something. Imagine!

I will start drafting it tonight and let you know when it is ready.

Next post will consider the current state of affairs in terms of how Leicester are performing this season (who said I couldn't blag?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little George
Give up now-whilst you're ahead. I see trouble looming.
SS

Georgina Best said...

Thank you for your concern SS. Please try not to worry

Georgina