Thursday 20 September 2007

It's Over For The Coat


If Mandaric had just waited a few more days................................

Imagine a certain gorgeous Portugese man being our new manager. Now that would be something.

I would have to consider selling up and moving the Leicester of course. Just so that I could attend every home game. The man is just so beautiful. So special. Yum yum!

It is sad though. After all he has achieved.

I guess that is just football.

It will probably be like all good things. Chelsea will only truly know what they had now they have lost it.

As the Special One once said:

"Maybe one day when I become 60 and maybe one day when I am in the same league for 20 years and I know everybody and everybody respects me a lot I will have this power to speak and people tremble a little bit."

My legs have started already just thinking about him.

5 comments:

Lady in red said...

he is rather gorgeous I agree

Anonymous said...

Personally I prefer Paris Hilton

Georgina Best said...

She doesn't know so much about footy though.......

Anonymous said...

Agreed, but she could always read your excellent blog.

Lady in red said...

paris Hilton ? wouldn't she get someone else to read it for her?