Sunday 9 December 2007

I Should Be So Lucky


Josh, who describes himself as a "young Leicester fan" is also an Ian Holloway fan. So much so that he has given him a lucky guitar pick. What a rocking present!

Some people don't believe in luck you know.

I know - mad or what?

Try telling this bloke there is no such thing. Or this poor soul that bad luck does not exist.

It is all a matter of anxiety according to this commentator.

Me - I think I can make luck. Things do seem to happen around me.

Not very good at controlling whether it is good or bad luck though.

Which might explain the rather turbulent times of Leicester City Football Club since I started supporting them.

I'm going to start trying harder though. Goodness knows those Foxes could do with a bit of good luck at the moment.

2 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

That poor poor bear. He was very very unlucky indeed and he got hurt badly.
As a happy-go-lucky man though, I'm a believer in this song.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8209479483789003141&q=world+is+what+you+make+it+brady&total=30&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Lovely that we're both a bit lucky too though huh ?

JVIP

Jungle VIP said...

sorry....comment didn't work properly...here's the link again

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8209479483789003141&q=world+is+what+you+make+it+brady&total=30&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0