Tuesday 25 December 2007

The Parson's Nose


Merry Christmas to all my readers.

Hope you had some nice pressies. I got David Beckham gift wrapped wearing nothing but a presentation bow.

No I'm kidding. I didn't really (even GB's influence does not extend that far!)

Still apparently for those of us who are football fans this festive period provides the opportunity for complete indulgence. A "seasonal feast" of football, "jam-packed" with Premiership clashes according to one account.

I wonder if it is possible to get football indigestion?

A cynic might say that as Leicester supporters we should probably lower our expectations. I'm not sure what the vegetarian equivalent of the parson's nose is but I hope we will get something a bit better than that from our clash against the Tractor Boys tomorrow.
Anyway, have a really great day. And try not to drink too much.

Hic!!

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

I rather hate to say it but I think the tractor boys may be ploughing some furrows over the top of your 18 yd area.

I so want you to win......and win well today.....lets hope you do.
JVIP