Saturday 22 December 2007

Riding Along On The Crest Of A Slump


According to Mr Holloway, The Foxes are riding along on the crest of a slump. A bit like this.

They play Wolves this afternoon. On recent form I am not holding my breath. Despite my longer term faith in Olly it will be a while before we consistently see the fruits of his labours in my view. The main thing is to do enough to ensure we get and keep ourselves out of relegation danger.

We are not the only ones is a slump. I imagine there is a somewhat muted air around the Manchester United camp after Fergie read the riot act about the behaviour of members of the squad at their Christmas party, which resulted in the rape allegations against Jonny Evans.

No slumping for my lover today though. Reading beat Sunderland 2-1 today, albeit as a result of a controversial goal. And the lovely Arse stay top of the table after defeating Tottenham.

But wait. I can feel my shoulders straightening. Ten minutes into the match and Leicester are 1 goal up against Wolves. Away at that.

Come on you Foxes...................!!

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

Oone all isn't too bad. It's a well earnt away point against a semi-local team who are riding in 7th position in the league.

I'm still pretty taken with the Beckham story. You heard it here first. I think bex may become an influence on English Football. It could be that after having served his time with both Fergie abd Capello, he'll spend some time with Wenger before becoming an England coach. What d'you reckon ?

JVIP