Sunday 21 December 2008

Leicester 'Til I Die


This is my 600th post.

You may have noticed earlier this week I had to put a new hit counter on. My old one proved too small and reaching the 100,000 mark returned to 0. As you can see this one is bigger.

So since I started blogging on 7th March 2007, this site has had over 100,000 hits. How amazing is that?!

So many girls learning about football with me - and a few boys too!

All sharing the joy and the grief of the beautiful game.

Some joining in the debate.

Others content to sit and watch from the sideline.

So would I stop posting if people stopped reading the blog?

Possibly.

Would I stop following football?

No chance!

I'm Leicester 'til I die remember.

3 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Whaddya mean and a few boys too!!

We boys know about the game, your blog is for girls and us boys love you for it!!!

Merry Christmas Foxy Lady and to Reading Boy too.

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Congrats on becoming an old girl heheheheh

100,000

Georgina Best said...

Cheers Latic. And to you x