Saturday 16 May 2009

Dog Fight


There's a fight going on.

Well two at the moment actually.

The first one is SAF and RB.

And the second one is me and my lover.

We are fighting about the first fight.

You see sometimes when my lover sees me sitting researching and planning my posts, he has the odd idea or two of his own. It's hard to resist his enthusiastic whisperings in my ear, even though I am precious about creating my own ideas.

This is how the conversation goes;

My Lover: You should write about the fight going on between Fergie and Benitez
Georgina: Already decided to. I'm looking for a suitable video.
My Lover: This is the one
Georgina: I think more like this.
My Lover: No, this is better.
Georgina: Oh alright then. I'll go with that.

But of course, I won't - because I'm a girl and I always have the last word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A few of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

Also visit my web page; Gafas De Sol Oakley