Sunday 3 January 2010

Tales Of Heaven Hell and Doughnuts.


I don't pretend to feel pleased for Leeds but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the drama of today's result.

Fergie's not happy.

Not happy at all.

Someone's gonna get blasted.

It's gonna get loud in there as he deals with each of the miscreants in turn.

They won't know what hit them.

Beware those who stir the sleeping dragon.

Those poor boys.

Their life will be hell.

What a contrast to the day I have had.

Sorting paperwork this morning.

Boring but satisfying.

Then to lunch at a friends with a whole group of people we barely know.

And spending the afternoon singing and playing together.

Now that's my idea of heaven!

Which reminds me of a dreadful joke my lover tells.

How did Bob Marley like his doughnuts?

With jammin' of course.

No comments: