Tuesday 13 April 2010

Happy Retirement


Is what the card said as I left work last week. Mixed feelings about the whole issue for the old bear, for it is he tonight.

GB's still ensconced with this stuff.

Mixed feelings because having worked every day of my life since I was 16, stopping doing it is quite a change of circumstance.

Today found me doing the following things

Clean House

Do washing

Field Emails


All, whilst listening to this silly ass.

Walk a mile to the local supermarket, buy ingredients to make this and this and this.

Make said items after walking a mile back home.

And find out this, which, despite what this bloke says, is a public scandal.

It's probably Ken Bates' fault!

HL

1 comment:

Derek said...

Happy retirement Georgie. I know you will be sorely missed by Age Concern both locally and nationally.
It was always enjoyable attending the South West Regional meetings when you were there.
Derek