Thursday 15 April 2010

Hurry up 'Arry....come on!


Is a song by this lot.

It's HL again this evening. I'm standing in because we've got family (GB's little girl-22 and my little boy-28 round atm.

I wondered what to write about tonight and then I thought about my day. A busy and productive round of keeping house. A task I've always adored.

Today I washed, cooked and listened to more serious commentators than Mr Parry talk about a rare event for Spurs. A fabulous victory over the bloody Arse, their sworn enemy and GB and Junior-Gooner's favorite Prem Side. People are saying it was the Match of the Season. I tend to agree.

100mph football with White Hart Lane claiming 87% of the possession over the last 10 minutes.

Quite rightly, GB and JG are sad about this event but listening to the amazing atmosphere in a certain North London Stadium last night, I feel that maybe, just maybe, Harry might be back next season looking at winning trophies. That'll be two years in a row for southern teams then, if things don't fall apart for Chelsea this weekend.

HL

PS

When I was thinking up stuff for tonight's blog, I looked for inspiration on You Tube. Nothing
suggested itself but I thought this was quite heartwarming as a most watched video ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In addition to all the bands I played in I also did some solo and dual work and never played in a group that
wasnt working. Watching yourself play will help you
to be more aware of proper posture. Record your show or even better, video tape it, so you can give yourself constructive criticism after
your show when you review the tape.

Also visit my webpage how to play guitar