Thursday 12 June 2008

Have I Got News For You


Hey listen!

Have I got some news for you.

Talk about a scoop. I've got the hottest story around.

And I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to be breaking it.

Wayne Rooney got married today!

There - told you it was good.

In a top secret wedding - probably one of the best kept secrets of this century - he married his childhood sweetheart Coleen.

The event was a very low key, low budget affair and the couple insisted upon no publicity.

As a special nuptial gift, and by way of recompense for knocking England out of the European tournament, Croatia sent their own special gift of a very satisfying German defeat.

Can't wait to see how long it takes the rest of the world to catch up with that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard somewhere they'd cancelled the butterflys ?

CF