Saturday 20 September 2008

Georgina Gets Her Indentures



Georgina has come of age.

Having done my apprenticeship, I think it is fair to say I am now a fully qualified football fan.

That's not to say I think I know everything. Far from it.

But I now know the basic skills of my trade. I have demonstrated my ability to;

  • Follow my team through thick and thin (in my case largely thin)
  • Wear my football shirt every Saturday (home strip when we are at home, away strip when we are away like today)
  • Sing in the stands
  • Have an opinion
  • Despise Leeds United in a random but deeply felt way
  • Eat pies
My credentials are proven.

I have secured my indentures.

I've got Leicester City tattooed through me like a stick of rock.

Bye bye foxy girl.

Hello foxy lady.

4 comments:

Derek said...

Georgie
Now fully indentured.
I always thought you had your own teeth.
But to be serious - great win yesterday. I know most people hate Leeds but last week when they played against Swindon I was helping with a collection for guide dogs for the blind. I found the Leeds fans extremely dangerous
well mannered and well behaved.

Derek said...

Oops - sorry I meant to say generous not dangerous.

Georgina Best said...

I hope you bit the coins to check they were real. You never know..............

Derek said...

If I had your inDENTURES I would have done but I could not risk mine.