Wednesday 3 September 2008

Little Miss Fickle


Go on then.

Ask me how we did in the Johnstone Paint Trophy match last night.

Oh yes - thanks for asking. We beat Hartlepool 3 - 0.

I think I may be falling in love with Nigel Pearson.

Well can you blame me? After such a dismal season last year I had kept my expectations pretty low to avoid disappointment.

Dear Nigel has brought joy into my heart once more.

Bless that man.

And the players of course.

I'm even feeling more kindly towards Mandy.

Oh how fickle we football fans are.

Like thefans in the picture above at Maidstone FC last weekend, showing their 'appreciation' for their underperforming goalie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a bit rude for a posh girl init ?
CF

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Your Milan has got loads of dough.... his problem is, he hasn't got enough patience with his managers....sorry (heheheh)

MaryKwizMiz said...

Nigel?!?!

as he probably knows best - it will all end in tears :)

Unknown said...

Hehe. I can't help but chuckle at that pic. Poor goalie though.