Thursday 4 September 2008

You Decide


It's eviction night in the Newcastle United Big Brother House.

Up for eviction are Kevin Keegan, Dennis Wise and Mike Ashley.

Here is what each of them have to say about why one of the others should go:

Kevin Keegan: Wise has to go. Once described as a man who could start a fight in an empty house, he played dirty when he was a footballer and he plays dirty now. I would love it - love it - if he got the boot.

Dennis Wise: You can't work with someone that much like Keith Chegwin. You can take the perm off the man but inside the scars of artificial curls remain. He is the weakest link and has to go.

Mike Ashley: (Belches). Who knows. The fans love Kevin and I've got a shirt with his name on now so I don't want to waste that. On the other hand Wise is a dude - or at least that's what he tells me. Oh f**k. Just give me another beer.

Who should go?

You decide.

Who should go? You decide
Kevin Keegan
Dennis Wise
Mike Ashley
All of them
Who cares? Just give me chocolate

View Results




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pole....oh er missus

CF

Mosher said...

Poll's broken - I can't vote for Wise and Ashley at the same time.

MaryKwizMiz said...

too late now - I would have said chuck out DirtyDemise, MyCashley (and DreckLambaste and then give me a beer & chocolate..

as things stand now - got enough beer?

Beer Footy and Birds said...

Quality post/poll!

Great sense of humour - personally I think they should all be bound, gagged, whipped & forced to spend a night with Deidre Barlow.
(Mind you Wisey would prob. enjoy that to much)

.....pass me another tinny & the rest of the Quality Street!

Let's hope they all get the book thrown at them - they couldn't organize a pi** up in a brewery, cretins!