Wednesday 17 September 2008

It's So Unfair


Does anyone else get fed up of Fergie's whingeing?

I mean I know he has demi-god status in British football but come on.

The change in the way managers talk about referees is noticeable.

They say things like "It did seem at the time to be an outright sending off but I'm sure it looked different from the angle the referee saw it at"

Or "It did seem a harsh decision but that's football and the referees do a good job"

All managers that is except Fergie.

He's claiming diplomatic immunity and committing all sorts of crimes against the rules of the Respect campaign.

Yes I know he is a successful manager. Yes I know he has a reputation for misusing hairdryers. (I think that's what it is anyway).

But you'd think with that sort of experience he would recognise we all need referees.

Don't we girls and boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You neglected to talk about about the son of the restauranter.

"I didn't see it"

CF