Thursday 11 September 2008

Well If You Don't Ask..................


Do you remember me telling you one day I'm gonna be famous?

Well I nearly am. Sort of.

Yes well OK I've had an email from someone at Nike who has been reading the blog. She was very kind and even invited me to the launch of their new campaign this evening about women in sport and the challenges they face.

Sadly I can't go as I live too far away and have a guitar lesson (I'll probably be washing my hair too but it didn't seem polite to mention this in my reply).

Plus the fact I'm a bit worried about being rumbled. I don't know how the world is going to react when it finds out my bum cheeks are not quite as cellulite free as my picture on the top left suggests.

Anyway the campaign centres around some videos which are pretty groovy. You can check them out here. Worth a revisit after the launch too because there's going to be some more stuff on there.

My favourite so far is the Delphine Desalle video. She's so like me you know........................

My correspondent has kindly offered to send me a free copy of the book that goes with the campaign.

Thanks Rachel.

Oh and if you do read this - I don't suppose there's any chance of a pair of footy boots is there? Size 6 in pink?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure they send you some Blades too :-)

CF