Tuesday 16 September 2008

The Return Of The Maddog


I see Martin "Maddog" Allen has resurfaced. I did wonder how long it would be.

Coming to nearby Cheltenham Town. A quick glimpse at various forums seems to suggest the local fans are quite pleased.

I will be interested to see how he gets on, given the mysterious circumstances in which he left Leicester last autumn.

Meanwhile the Foxes are gearing up to their match on Saturday. Although last weekend's result was disappointing we are still 6th in the league with a game in hand.

I know every win is important but I do hope we manage to get something from the match. The last thing we need is to start a pattern of losing again.

Been there. Done that. Got the T-Shirt.

Anyway, that's enough from me for today. I've got important things to do. It's my lover's birthday tomorrow

What have I got him?

Well I'm not going to reveal the detail in case he reads this before the morning.

But I do have a special little treat planned for him this evening..............................

Yes you guessed it - sitting down with me to watch the Champions' League.

What more could a man want?

2 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Mad Dog wins his first game - Cheltenham beat Bristol Rovers 2-1

Anonymous said...

Indeed he did. And good old royals won 6 nil.....blimey

CF