Monday 12 May 2008

Vive La Resurrection


I did a bit of gardening tonight when I got home from work.

There I was pulling up groundweed as I heard that worm in the shrubbery David Sullivan of Birmingham City blaming the players for all their problems, calling them a load of rubbish and even naming one of them, Franck Queudrue. Listening to the fans who rang in fed up as I upended the dandelions.

And for some odd reason the image of Martin Allen, the green fingered Maddog of 12 week Leicester fame, came into my head.

I wonder what he's been up to I thought.

Well I gather from my lover he was on Talk Sport the other day. Quite impressive too by all accounts. Knows his football apparently.

Maybe his impending radio appearence was the reason for him getting his hair done.

I'm sure it is pure coincidence that he has risen from the dead at just the time when clubs will be scanning the horizon for someone new to solve all their troubles within the first 10 games of next season.

And talking of rising from the dead, I gather there is currently no vacancy at Leicester City, who have a manager thank you very much.

Not "The Special One" admittedly. Just "The Precious One".

It'll do for now though.

6 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

There are still meetings to be had between Holloway and Mandaric apparently.

Mosher said...

I used to go out with a Boro supporter. Franck Queudrue is shit. Really.

Georgina Best said...

areallaticfromthesouth: So I gather. I think they are going to be best friends..............

mosher: Boro supporters. Colchester supports. My you have lead a checkered love life. Shit fits well with the gardening theme tho so I was right to include him.

Mosher said...

You can add two Bradford City supporters to that list as well. I did live there for about 15 years, so that's allowed!

The only one I regret is the Col U one. Because she was mental. Seriously mental. Not about football. Bunny-boiler mental. Scary.

The Boro supporter is a sweetheart and still one of my best friends. You have to have sympathy for them.

Georgina Best said...

for being your best friend or being a Boro supporter?

Mosher said...

Yes.